Congratulations to all Woodridge High School Student Athletes and Coaches who will be recognized by the Akron Touchdown Club at their annual Fall Sports Banquet on January 9th.
The Touchdown Club has a long and tradition-filled history. They are the oldest sports organization in Summit County, beginning operations in 1941. The Akron TD Club’s major focus has always been on the youth of the community. At its two annual banquets, student athletes from 44 high schools in Summit and Portage Counties are recognized by the organization.
Individuals will be honored at the Akron Touchdown Club’s Annual Fall Sports Banquet of Champions, held at Guy’s Party Center on Waterloo Road in Akron on Monday, January 9, 2017.
Individuals from Woodridge who were recognized that evening were:
- Breanna Arnett (Volleyball)
- Nicole Fleming (Cross Country)
- Natalie Fleming (Cross Country)
- Kasey Kelleher (Football)
- Micah Blair (Cross Country)
- Spencer Robinson (Football)
- Mason Lydic (Football)
- King Alfred Sanders (Football)
- Noah Perrin (Cross Country)
- Yousef Elkurd (Cross Country)
- Caleb Whitaker (Boys Soccer)
- Ryan Palm (Cross Country)
- Robert Singletary (Football)
- Sam Reaman (Boys Soccer)
- Dontae Craft (Football)
- Jeff Howard- Coach of the Year
Additionally, the Boys and Girls Cross Country teams were both recognized for their State Championship performances as well. Congratulations everyone, BulldogNation is proud of you!