The Woodridge Athletic Department, beginning in the Spring of 2018, has gone to an alternative format for our mandatory pre-season meeting structure. This Winter we will continue that format. Information is below on the structure of these MANDATORY meetings:
- The Ohio High School Athletic Association mandates that a pre-season student athlete and parent meeting must be held prior to each sports season for students in grades 7-12.
- EACH sport will host their OWN individual MANDATORY pre-season student athlete and parent meeting.
- This meeting is mandatory to attend, as in the past, EACH SPORTS SEASON in which your child is involved in order for them to be eligible to participate. If they played a Fall Sport, you still must attend a meeting in the Winter to be eligible.
- Below is specific info, by sport, on the Date/Time/Location of the meetings. If you have questions on the meeting, please contact your respective coach.
Contact info for each coach is included below.
- HS and MS Girls Basketball– October 23, 2018 6:00 PM Location: WHS Library
- HS Head Coach: Chris Nauer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th Grade- Jeff Walter: Jwalter@woodridge.k12.oh.us
- 8th Grade- Chris Vassalotti- email@example.com
- HS and MS Boys Basketball– October 23, 2018 6:00 PM Location: WHS Cafeteria
- HS Head Coach: Ric Blevins: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HS Bowling– October 30, 2018 6:00 PM Location: Woodridge Elementary School Cafeteria
- HS Head Coach: Keith Shovestull: email@example.com
- HS and MS Wrestling– November 14, 2018 5:30PM Location: WHS Library
- HS Head Coach Mike Massey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS Head Coach Matt Milosovic: email@example.com