UPDATE: The OHSAA has postponed the OHSAA Cross Country State Championships to November 10, 2018. Full info on the meet from the OHSAA can be found at the following link: CLICK HERE
With their strong performances at the OHSAA Regional Championships, BOTH of the Woodridge Cross Country teams have qualified for the OHSAA State Championships on November 10, 2018. Below is information on the meet:
- Location: National Trail Raceway- 2650 National Rd SW, Hebron, OH 43025
- Race Schedule:
- 11:00 am D-III Boys
- 11:45 am D-II Boys
- 12:30 pm D-I Boys
- 1:30 pm D-III Girls
- 2:15 pm D-II Girls
- 3:00 pm D-I Girls
- Spectator Entry Fee: $10 per person. No passes accepted.
- Parking/Travel Info:
- If you are coming from the east, take Exit 126 off I-70, turn right onto Lancaster Road (State Route 37), then in one mile turn left onto National Road (State Route 40).
- If you are coming from the west, take Exit 122 Outville Road (State Route 158), then in one mile turn right onto National Road (State Route 40). Note that school transportation vehicles coming from the west should proceed to exit 126 so that they park in Lot A for participants.
- Some GPS systems instruct people coming from the west to proceed past National Trail and get off at Exit 126, Lancaster Road. This caused a huge backup. Please Exit at 122 if you are coming from the West except for school transportation vehicles (see previous note).
- Recreational Vehicles will be directed to Gate B from Route 40 to park inside the National Trail facility; allowing for tailgating. Admission will be collected at Gate B.
- Parking Note: The parking lots are grass and can become muddy during inclement weather. Plan and dress accordingly!
- State Send Off Info: As is the tradition at WHS, we will send our state qualifiers off during school at a school wide assembly. The assembly will take place on Friday, November 9th in the WHS gym. Families of the state qualifiers are invited to come and watch the team being sent off to the State Meet!