The Woodridge Athletic Department, beginning in the Spring of 2018, has gone to an alternative format for our mandatory pre-season meeting structure. This Winter we will continue that format. Information is below on the structure of these MANDATORY meetings:
- The Ohio High School Athletic Association mandates that a pre-season student athlete and parent meeting must be held prior to each sports season for students in grades 7-12.
- EACH sport will host their OWN individual MANDATORY pre-season student athlete and parent meeting.
- This meeting is mandatory to attend, as in the past, EACH SPORTS SEASON in which your child is involved in order for them to be eligible to participate. If they played a Fall Sport, you still must attend a meeting in the Winter to be eligible.
- Below is specific info, by sport, on the Date/Time/Location of the meetings. If you have questions on the meeting, please contact your respective coach.
Contact info for each coach is included below:
- HS and MS Track and Field: February 27, 2019 at 6pm in the Woodridge Middle School Gym
- HS Track and Field: Jeff Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Scott Mercer (email@example.com)
- MS Track and Field: Laura Rorrer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Katie Goedecke (email@example.com)
- Boys Tennis: February 19, 2019 at 6pm in Woodridge High School Classroom 210
- Pete Mally: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball: February 13, 2019 at 7:45pm in the Woodridge High School Auditeria
- Dennis Dever: Ddever@woodridge.k12.oh.us
- Softball: February 12, 2019 at 6:30pm in Woodridge High School Classroom 210
- Dan Schneider: email@example.com