The 2019 Woodridge High School Winter Sports Awards Nights will be held on an individual team basis. Below is information on each awards night. For specific information on your sport, contact your respective Coach!
The Woodridge Athletic Department would like to thank all of our student athletes, coaches and parents for their involvement in our athletic programs this past winter season. The student athletes and coaches also want to thank the Bulldog community for their tremendous support this season and their ongoing commitment to education based athletics! Its been a great school year so far and we hope to continue the success going forward! We believe that the opportunity for our students to participate in education based athletics is invaluable to their development as young men and women and we thank you for sharing that vision. Go Bulldogs!
Individual Awards Night Presentations:
- Boys Basketball- March 18 at 7:30pm in the WHS Auditeria
- Girls Basketball- March 18th at 7:00pm in the WHS Library
- Bowling- April 3rd at 7:00pm in the WHS Library
- Wrestling- March 18th at 6:00pm in the WHS Auditeria
- Cheerleading- March 20th at 6:00pm WHS Room 210