2020 Northeast District Division II Sectional Wrestling Tournament
Saturday, February 29, 2020 Beachwood High School
25100 Fairmount Blvd Beachwood, OH 44122
- Aurora, Beachwood, Buchtel, Chagrin Falls, Copley, Orange, Revere, St. Vincent St. Mary, University School, Warrensville Heights, Woodridge
- The top 4 individuals at each weight class will advance to the OHSAA District tournament on March 1st and 2nd at Alliance High School.
Wrestling will begin at 10:00AM on three mats. Doors will open for fans at 9:00AM
- Championship first round and championship quarterfinals will be wrestled.
- Wrestling will continue with the championship semifinals on two mats, and consolation wrestling on one mat (consolation second round and consolation quarterfinals). When either championship or consolation matches are done, the other will be completed on all three mats.
- Consolation semifinals will begin after the completion of the previous joint round on all three mats. The projected end time is around 2:45 PM
- The Parade of Champions will begin 45 minutes after the conclusion of the consolation semifinals on three mats. (1st, 3rd & 5th place)
- All awards will be given upon the completion of the 285-pound weight class. The top six place winners in each weight class will be recognized on the awards podium.
Note: If any wrestler has competed in 5 matches and still has a placement match, the state
authorized criteria will be used. This has been approved by the OHSAA and the Northeast
These admission prices have been set by the Northeast District Athletic Board for a one-day sectional. The gym will not be cleared at any time and all spectators will only have to pay one admission. There is no pre-sale of tickets. NO PASSES of any kind will be honored. There are no senior citizen discounts. All spectators must have a ticket.
All spectators must sit in the designated seating areas and in the gym bleachers. No spectators are permitted on the gym floor or the wrestling mat areas. Only designated coaches approved by each school’s board of education and with a valid pupil activity permit are allowed on the wrestling mats.
The concession stand is run by Beachwood High School. The concession stand will be open throughout the tournament.